Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New on DVD 3/13 - View on Film

Good Tuesday!  Big day for releases today, including one of my favorites!

The Descendants-

Wow is this a good movie.  George Clooney again proves he's a great actor here.  He shuns his usual cooler than cool persona, and plays a rudderless man who while tending to his critically injured wife, finds out she was cheating on him.  Great movie, don't miss it.  Below is my original review.


















The Adventures of Tintin-

I'm looking forward to being able to see this.  I have my parents who said they really enjoyed it with their kids.  Rottentomatoes.com gives it a fresh 74%.

















My Week with Marilyn-

It's your chance to see the Oscar Nominated performance by Michelle Williams as the Iconic Marilyn Monroe.  Rottentomatoes.com gives it a fresh 83%.

















Young Adult-

I'll be watching this today On Demand.  This film got forgotten during the holidays, but with Jason Reitman directing (Up in the Air/Juno), sign me up!  Rottentomatoes.com gives it a fresh 81%.

That's it for the big releases!  Have a great Tuesday and Week!  Spring is here next week!

Cheers!

Jason










No comments: