Monday, January 9, 2012

New on DVD 1/10 - View on Film

Good Tuesday to you!  For most, myself included, this is the first full week of work since the Holidays.  Believe me, I enjoy what I do, but I have a powerful need for some sleep soon!  Hope you are adjusting to 2012....and here's what's new on DVD this week.

Moneyball-

I think the state of 2011 movies is exemplified by this film getting Oscar buzz.  Brad Pitt is his usual best, but he does simply play "Brad Pitt" here....and the movie is OK, but anticlimactic at best.













Here's my original review- Must be logged into Facebook to see.












Killer Elite-

Two of my favorites, Jason Statham and Clive Owen face off, with Robert De Niro in for good measure.  This got a 21% on Rottentomatoes.com, but I'll give it a whirl just for the starring cast.


That's it for this week!  Don't expect too many big titles for the next few weeks, as Video needs to reload after the big holiday push.

Cheers!

Jason





1 comment:

Jared said...

Jason, Get yourself some tear drop sunglasses and photoshop your pic with the Killer Elites!